Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Justin Moore Lettin-The Night Roll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres -> Tournois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olinnedav

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Justin Moore Lettin-The Night Roll Répondre en citant

Justin Moore Lettin The Night Roll > bit.ly/1Zgrb6B

Justin Moore Lettin The Night Roll

10cf746e54
Billboard. ^ "Justin Moore Chart history" Billboard Canada Country for Justin Moore. Country Music Television. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. Chart (2014) Position US Country Airplay (Billboard)[12] 2 US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)[13] 31 .

You can help by uploading artist's image, adding song structure elements, writing song meaning or creating lyrics explanation. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. "Thomas Rhett Single Scores Third Week at No. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: That water tower's got the sun going down behind it If there's a good time in this town girl we're gonna find it You looked so damn good climbing up in my Chevy Tried to play it cool but I knew already By the way you looked in the dashboard lights It was gonna be one of those nightsGot the Kenwoods banging that rock n' roll Whisper to me baby where you wanna go I can ride you 'round town or drive you down some ol' back road I love the way you lean that seat back, steal my ball cap Pull it down over your blue eyes Watchin' your hair fly out the window Just lettin' the night roll And I can't wait to see where it goesWe can run the reds down Main Street dodging the blue lights Or disappear off into the corn out past the county line Baby keep on keep on swaying to the backbeat Long as you're right here right here beside me You make the call baby I don't care We can take this anywhereGot the Kenwoods banging that rock n' roll Whisper to me baby where you wanna go I can ride you 'round town or drive you down some ol' back road I love the way you lean that seat back, steal my ball cap Pull it down over your blue eyes Watchin' your hair fly out the window Just lettin' the night roll And I can't wait to see where it goes Songwriters JEREMY STOVER, RODNEY CLAWSON, JUSTIN MOORE Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Round Hill Music Big Loud Songs, OLE MM . In between these scenes Moore is shown standing in middle of the hallway of closed high school, singing the song. Inschrijven Uw selectie Categorieen Alle categorien Kanaal suggesties . Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing.

tom clancy's the division e3ps2 romancing sagaharry potter half blood prince soundtrackkung fu tv seriesremy lacroix lexTell no onemommy knows best 14manga the gamerthe reader tinafate stay night 14

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Tournois
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange